We’ve got some ground rules for posting on the DI message boards — plus these are just good rules to live by (also you’ll be banned):
1. Be respectful and courteous to other forum members. Racism, flaming, personal attacks, trolling, and insulting other members are all cocksucker moves.
2. Complaints should be handled by contacting DI directly. Using the forums to complain about the format of the boards, the site in general, or whether or not your pictures are hot enough to get posted is unacceptable. If you have suggestion for us — feel free to use the suggestion box forum!
3. Do not post top level threads directed at a specific members, personal conversations should be done through PM’s or on a date.
4. Do not post links to personal profiles (ie Facebook, MySpace (does anyone use MySpace?)) — however, posting links to outside websites is ok and even encouraged, building a backlog of useful information and fun links is what we’re all about.
5. Trolls will be hunted down and destroyed.
6. Any threads with a link to a dating profiles, photo sites, etc… that don’t belong directly to the posting member will be shut down.
7. The posting of porn, nude, or osbcene photos is not allowed.
8. Any thread that advocates sex between adults and minors will be removed, and you’ll probably be reported to the authorities. No guarantees, but you should lay low for awhile.